Angela Walker is an experienced criminal defense lawyer with over 20 years of legal expertise. She graduated with a Bachelor's degree from the University of North Alabama in 1987, and earned her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Alabama School of Law in 1994.
In 2003, Angela Walker chose to focus specifically on criminal defense cases. Since then, she has represented clients accused of crimes from public intoxication to capital murder. She knows the ins and outs of the criminal court system, and she's dedicated to giving you the time and respect you need to receive the justice you deserve.
- Professional Associations:
- Member of the Alabama State Bar
- Baldwin County Bar Association
- Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Baldwin County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Angela Walker is licensed to practice in all Federal, State and Municipal Courts within the State of Alabama.